Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pre-Order Upcoming New Release: Wither by Amy Miles


Pre-order Wither by Amy Miles.  Releasing October 26th



BLURB

I always thought when the apocalypse finally began I would be swinging my baseball bat with the best of them, in true zombie slayer fashion. I was prepped and ready to smash in some heads if the need ever arose.

The problem is...no one ever warned me that I would have to fear the humans instead. The ones who still remember their names and how to put a gun to your temple when they want something.

The others...well, they pretty much keep to themselves.

How far would YOU go to survive just one more day?

Do not fear the Withered Ones. Fear the ones still human.

Wither is a psychological thriller that poses the question...what if the zombies aren't the ones we should fear? What if it's human nature instead?


No comments:

Post a Comment